Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sorry

Sorry, I haven't posted recently. Pedro and I have colds. So far I've been able to keep it away from Lily. Much more hand washing and much fewer smooches. Sigh. Let's see. I was telling Lily "no" this morning (I can't remember what she was getting into) and every time I did, she said "yesh". Isn't that 2 year old stuff??? She also had grown up food last night, I gave her a portion of our food and she ate it!!!! I keep wondering what happened to my baby. Everyone told me that infancy goes so fast and so I tried, really tried, to slow down and enjoy it and it still flew by! Oh, in other news, I finally figured out how to get Lily to go to bed and sleep well. I had to consult the handy Baby Whisperer for help. Basically, I make sure Lily is in bed by 7. Her little butt is asleep in minutes. Pedro and I were trying to keep her awake longer in the mistaken attempt to get her to sleep through the night. But we let her get so overtired that she just couldn't fall asleep and when she did, she didn't sleep well. It takes a little more discipline on my part, to get everything done on time, but it's well worth it. Oh and Baby Whisperer is really a book, not a figment of my imagination or anything. :) Well, all my blathering was for a good cause. I've been waiting for a video of Lily to upload. Lily is 4 months old and laughing. It used to take a lot to get her to laugh but now she has started to instigate the giggles. :) I love my pumpkin.

Oh and a shout out to Auntie Nicole - I got the package today, thank you!!! I love the little pants that go with that shirt! I'll try and take pictures tomorrow so everyone else can see what I'm talking about. :) Hopefully, Pedro and I will be feeling better by the weekend so we can come down to visit and go to Busch Gardens. weeeeee!



Alright, I'm not sure what happened but the video crapped out on me. I waited over 2 hours for it to load so that's it! I give up!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you two snuffel-guffeluses feel better soon.

Love G-ma

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

Dress that Hot Mamma up. Auntie Nicole.

LzyMom said...

We're feeling much better, thanks. :) Just one of us is so very, very tired. Hopefully, we'll see you guys this weekend!