Thursday, September 6, 2007

Cable

Yay, we got our cable yesterday! Not without some blood, sweat and tears though. I'm not sure why but every time we change our service, something goes wrong. I spent an hour, a whole hour (!), on the phone with Comcast, trying to get our internet back up and running. I also had to call Pedro on his cellphone, to get him to help me with stuff the tech needed me to do. I know some people hate cellphones but they do make life easier in many ways.

Anyway, the above picture is Miss Lily at Red Robins. She was being a goof. :) I've had quite a morning. Daphne had poop on her bum and left skidmarks in the living room. Fortunately, we have a steam cleaner so I took care of that but Miss Lily and I have not been able to enjoy our new cable. The carpets are still drying. :P You know, it seemed like so much more happened. Well, after cleaning the poop, I had to clean the machine. Lily was pretty good and didn't destroy the study. Oh, and then I had to try and get the poop off of Daphne's bum. Always a treat. So, yes, it's been quite a morning.

Blogger has this new thing where you can add videos straight off of your computer. When you post things to youtube, other people can do stuff with them. I'm not sure how but Pedro gripes about it. So it's been taking a long time loading but I present to you a video of Miss Lily!!!! I pushed the bed against the wall so I don't wake up all night worried that Lily has fallen off of the bed. Now she can stand on the bed and howl at the trees through the glass door. :) The volume seems a little high so be ready for that, get ready to enjoy!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the video. Quite the little conversationalist. Also knows not to touch those curtains when reminded. What do you do? Tazer her if she does touch? That hand just dropped when you mentioned them.

LzyMom said...

I lean towards to saying it was a fluke but I do say "don't touch/ne touche pas!" a lot so maybe it's rubbing off???

She is pretty chatty, non??

Anonymous said...

oui