Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Progress Report

I guess some of you might be wondering how the sleep training is going. Lily no longer wakes up at night for 2 hour stretches and that is AWESOME. However, she does still wake up when her pacifier falls out of her mouth. I was trying to wait to break her of that habit but as she woke me up 6 times last night, I think sooner is better than later. So I started today with nap #1. I had to do a lot of PU/PD, I think cuz daddy was late leaving for work and she wanted to know what was going on. But as her little eyes fluttered closed, I took the pacifier out of her mouth. She made a little noise but slept on. whew This is the habit that's going to be really hard to break. Or maybe it won't be. I hope it won't be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the sun that lights up our days.
keep smiling Miss Lily.
Love g-ma