Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bookworm

Miss Lily loves her books. Here are some pictures of her playing. I could move her books from the corner where my dresser is but she seems to like to watch herself play. Yes, she puts the books on their edges like that. Pretty good dexterity for a little crib troll. :) I can call her that because she's started having little tantrums. I kept her away from daddy's keyboard today and she cried and threw her head back. I don't rescue her and I don't berate her. I'm really trying to follow a middle ground that will hopefully make her a normal person. Of course, that's going to be a little tricky for a weird person, such as myself. :) And no, there's no ghost in the second picture. Those are my pasty white legs. I should use that self-tanner on my dresser. :)

No comments: