Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weird

I belong to two parenting clubs. I know, I'm the schizzle. Anyhoo, all these messages are flying around regarding people trying to gain entrance to your home by saying they're doing a college project/survey. They say it's happening "all over" central VA and there are personal reports too. It seems like, thus far, no one has fallen for this so I wonder what the real threat is. I don't even know why I'm writing about this. I guess on some level it does tap into some of my fears of someone busting into the house. I know, I know. We live in a gated community and that keeps a lot of crime out of the area. (except for murder suicides) But it's like I have another little worry in the back of my pregnant brain.

That is why I'd like some community support. Please comment on why I should be allowed to have a dog. Pedro is always telling me no, but he'll have no one to blame but himself should he come home one day to our cold lifeless bodies. Alright Pedro, don't do it for me, do it for the tv.

No comments: