Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ten

More classes to go. Last night I called Pedro on the way home and got to talk to Lily for a little bit. She was upset that I wasn't there and was crying and saying "OK mama". OMG, it killed me. I miss hanging out as a family. I know, it's not long now but it feels like for every night I get through the next one feels three times as long.

In unrelated news, my shoulder has been hurting me again. I think it's because of the relaxin (yes that's a real word) loosening up all my ligaments. If all of my joints were normal, it wouldn't be so bad.

Well, I had a week free from cat vomit. It looks like someone threw up last night and someone else ate it. There's just a couple of stains on the carpet. SIGH. Hey, we made it a week.

The video is from yesterday morning. I had to PRY Lily out of bed at 9:45. I'm hoping that once I'm done with school we can all start on a more normal schedule. Sigh. I know, there are worse things in life. I'm just run down, sore, and grumpy. Plus my insides are being shoved around by a fetus doing jumping jacks.

No comments: