Friday, February 6, 2009

The Decision

I may have just left Pedro the strangest email message ever. Well, the one where I called to say I was pregnant with Lily was probably pretty funny too. I was so flabbergasted. Anyway, there's a local school doing some fund raising with cookie dough. I feel compelled to do my part in this awful economy. I'm trying to keep it to three buckets of dough instead of four. My message went something like:

Me: "Hey Pedro, that cookie lady emailed me back and now I have the information to order. I can't decide though, between the chunky chocolate and the key lime white chocolate macadamia. I'm going to get the white chocolate macadamia and the night and day, which is white chocolate in a dark chocolate cookie so I guess that's already two white chocolate. Okay, thanks, I made up my mind. I'll get the chunky chocolate".

I can't wait for him to listen to THAT one. Don't you all wish you had such major decisions in your lives? And I'm sure cookie dough is cheaper at the grocery store (I'm not sure I've ever not made cookies from scratch) but this is for a local school. :) And for my tummy.

No comments: