Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sometimes I just like to feel....

amazed.

I've been looking at more uplifting stories online today. I've tried to avoid the explosion, murder, etc. stories. I did read a cool story about a pigeon. I know, you're thinking, what??? It's cute so shut it and go and read.

Apparently, I also like to feel belligerent and bossy. Whatev.

I told g-ma and g-pa that I was worried Miss Lily was constipated as she hadn't pooped in over a day and we'd been giving her unhealthy food. Well, apparently g-pa's high fiber cereal worked some wonders cuz she has pooped 4 times today. Ahh the wonders of motherhood.

I also had a weird dream about zombies the other night. I've got some pretty wicked moves with a samurai sword. Also, zombies like cheese and bookstores. Just thought, I'd pass that along. Anyway, I have a baby waiting for me to get her ready for bed. I guess she's not the baby anymore. Sigh. She's the main pooper!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

read abook called zombie wars

LzyMom said...

It sounds interesting - just looked it up on wikipedia.