Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cat Update

Riley is staying at the vet's overnight. They want to do some blood tests and take some x-rays. She became concerned when I said that Riley's appetite was off and that he's been throwing so much. It suggests a blockage somewhere. Sigh. I wonder if it's a piece of Pedro's shoe? He's always threatening to put a boot up someone's *$$.

Lily threw a complete and total fit when we left Riley behind. She had to sit on the exam table with him. She cried when she couldn't see him in the car. So you can imagine the fireworks when we left there without him. Everyone in the waiting room was all awwwww. They didn't have tears or spit on them, I gather. The vet said that he's not dehydrated, which is good and he's pretty healthy so he may have allergies or something. We have to get the test results back first and then maybe a strict regimen of really bland food.

I sometimes suspect there might be something in the house or the water supply. Our water supply sucketh. Well, someone wants a nap (besides me, I always want a nap) so I'd better go. May all of you have a puke free day.

No comments: