Monday, February 9, 2009

I've got the Hippy Hippy Aches

I've DYING to use that title. I'm not often hit by inspiration (or talent) so I wanted to make the most of it. Yes, my hips are hurting. Baby #2 has been kicking the tinsel out of me and my body seems to be reacting by making by butt as wide as possible. I really wish that Pedro would stop rubbing my belly and saying "come on 15 pounds". That's just NOT funny. We still haven't picked a name for #2. But then the universe spoke when it came time for Lily's name so maybe I just have to listen.

I do still really like the names Carma and Solace. No, I am not a 50 year old hippie trapped in a slightly younger body.

Although, if Pedro ditches me again after I give birth I may tell the lady that records the names that she'll be Beulah May Moo Thompson. It has a certain "something", n'est-ce pas?

I still like the name I had chosen for a boy baby. Bram Everett Thompson. Feel free to use it, I'm not going to be able to. :) I'm not entirely sure why Pedro thinks I'm going to want another child after this one. For someone who only wanted one child, he's not really acting the part, is he?

I can't really concentrate anymore. It was warm yesterday and I had the doors and windows open. Now I have severe sinus pressure. I need to go into town to get some local honey but it will have to wait. I didn't get a lot of sleep and nap time trumps all.

I caught BG and Riley "fighting" on the big bed this morning. OH and Lily ditched me last night. I was half-way through my nighttime bathroom visit when I saw her walk by once. I told her I was hurrying and she scurried back to bed. THEN I saw her trot by with her blankets. She was checking to see if her daddy was in bed!!! And when he was she left me! That's two nights in a row. Sigh. I try not to make too big of a deal of it. After all, in 4 months I'll be up all night with a new baby. But still.



No comments: