Sunday, February 8, 2009

And we shall give this new evil a name and it shall be known as BUG

Lily has decided that she's terrified of bugs. Unfortunately, this has brought out a particularly evil streak in me. "Lily you'd better sit still for your diaper change or a bug will get you." Lily - "SHRIEK!" It's like Christmas came early for me. Also, I'm stuffed full of steak and potatoes. When I was pregnant with Lily I couldn't stand the thought of eating something so dead and yucky. It was nectarines for me, baby! (and her) This time around I've been eating a yummy bloody steak every week. Tonight, though, it was warm enough to grill outside. I felt slightly evil as the scent of seasoned steak wafted throughout the neighbourhood. I told Pedro that if my taste buds had a g-spot, tonight's steak hit it. Does that mean I'm getting a little too into my food???

No comments: