Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cat Update #2

It appears that Riley has a bladder infection but the vet isn't sure that's what is causing all the barfing. They're trying to get a stool sample but he still isn't eating so there's nothing to get. A funny spot showed up on the x-ray in his stomach but she couldn't really tell what it was. I just hope I don't have to take Riley to the kitty hospital in Richmond for a kitty ultrasound. :P Hopefully, I'll get more info on that when I go to pick him up. phew I swear, once the cats have moved on to meet their maker, no more mess makers. I used to have an aquarium. I think I'll go back to that....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just take them to Chinese resturant they take goodcare of them :)

Anonymous said...

that way no more barfing, no mess, and no trouble and a tasty meal to boot :)

LzyMom said...

Unfortunately, I know from experience the exact restaurant to take them too. It isn't THAT tasty. If it doesn't taste like beef, and it doesn't taste like chicken and it's supposed to be one or the other.... *barf*