Friday, February 27, 2009

MY HERO (is not a sandwich)

I had a rough night last night. Lily woke up sometime in the middle of the night wanting me. I was up with something stuck in my eye. It was so weird. I couldn't wipe it out or rub it out and it was a small white particulate. I took Lily to bed with me and I was crying because I was so frustrated. The tears seemed to dissolve it but now I'm worried that since it was embedded in my cornea I might have to worry about infections. I'm going to try and see my doctor today. But Lily kept me up until 5. Sigh.

Anyway, I was crying because I was supposed to take my car in today to fix the rear window fluid thingie and I thought now I've disrupted everything, etc. Pedro did wake me up to ask me if I was taking in the car and I was vehemently NOT and thanks for waking me up. He called recently to let me know that he moved the baby seat into his car and he drove my car to the dealership to get it fixed. Isn't that amazing? I mean really. I didn't expect him to do that at all. I guess sometimes my knight in pizza stained armor comes through. :)

No comments: