Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cat Update #3

Well, I spent a lot of money at the vet's office yesterday. Riley has a bladder infection and I'm only slightly scratched up from giving him the medicine for it. No barfing since he got home and he seems to be feeling better. Although, the vet said there was a shadowy area in his stomach that she couldn't figure out by the x-rays. He could have a partial blockage or it could be a tumor. Awesome.

I did have sort of an awful thought this morning. What if #2 comes out and is allergic to cats?? Then I'd HAVE to get rid of them.....

Oh, I'd miss them. In a look-how-clean-my-floor-is kind of way.

I tried to take pictures of Lily this morning but all the batteries I tried were dead. So I've got some charging. Hopefully, I can take some this afternoon. Tonight is class #13. It's the final countdown. Woot!

No comments: