Friday, February 13, 2009

Auspicious Beginnings

So it's Friday the 13th. I am in a worse mood than yesterday. In my effort to just get through the rest of class, I've taken up some bad habits. I had half a pepsi last night which kept me awake until 2am. Sigh. I woke up several times but thankfully Riley was with me and snuggled/purred me back to sleep. Until I woke up to him about to barf on the bed. Sigh. I threw him a good 5 feet. :)

We're going to try to make it to playgroup this morning. I will be there, I can't promise that I will be interesting or nice. I may never be interesting or nice but I usually make an effort. The only good thing that's come from me working so hard in class is that things are finally coming to me without a lot of effort. I can't think of the word.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EFFORTLESS

LzyMom said...

Sigh. That sounds about right.