Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Number of the Day

Eleven. Now I have that stupid Sesame Street song in my head. Well, I looked it up on youtube but I found THIS instead. Holy crap, I don't anyone who can dance like that! And although my mom used to force me to watch a lot of old movies, I don't remember ever seeing it. I feel like I burned calories just watching it! Well, at least I was amazed for the day. :) Back to the grind. :P

In an effort to eat healthy today, I made some organic oatmeal made with water and soy milk. Who came along and bogarted it? I'll give you a hint - she's two but she'll argue with you and say that she's three. She actually ate half of it. Now, to put this in perspective, I used to make her oatmeal. I'd make it with milk and put butter and syrup in it. She spurned it. Disdained it! I make my crappy healthy version and she's all over it. I think it has to do with wanting mommy's food without mommy parcelling it out. If I tried to give it to her, then she wouldn't want it. Sigh. Oh to understand the inner machinations of a two year old. And to get a full night's sleep. And to not have to go to night class. The list creeps on.

I can't remember what else is going on. I've got a lot of laundry to do. I've got chocolate pie chilling in the fridge. I'm going to take it to class. :) I'm like that. I will be so glad to finish class. I'm not sure if I'll have time to complete my licensing before the baby comes. It's like they have to keep the school certificate for a certain amount of time and I'm sure the school will take a certain amount of time mailing it and I really don't want to try and give a facial when I'm 38 weeks pregnant. Although my teacher thinks I should do it just for the sympathy. Which made me feel really positive about my skills. Hooch.

No comments: