Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bad Mood

I am just trying to get through the next four weeks. I have 16 classes left. I'm doing my best to make sure that I polish my skills and learn the most that I can. But I am SO DAMN TIRED. Baby #2 kicks a lot. It seems that she does so, just as I'm trying to fall asleep. Lily kept me awake the other night by crying in her sleep. I dosed her with some tylenol and got to sleep from 4:30 to 6. You know? I'm TIRED. I'd like to get some rest because once #2 is out and about there certainly won't be a lot of sleep. Sigh. Pedro. Well, I think hibernating bears are more friendly. He would argue it's because they're getting the rest they need. He's tired of coming home after a busy day at work and having to watch Lily, who probably just woke up from a nap and is READY TO GO! I am glad that I took this course. I've learned a lot and enjoyed the company of some awesome women. But damn I'm tired.

Oh cool. Tomorrow is Friday the 13th. 13 has been a lucky number for me over the years. How could I ever forget the 4th grade cake walk. Do they still do those?

No comments: