Friday, February 13, 2009

Pizza

I'm not very good with the titles today. Again, I'm stating the obvious. Sigh. I had to have a slice of Thai Chicken Pizza today. So after our rather short nap (Lily started crying in her sleep again) we rolled out of bed and went for some pie. We picked up daddy on the way and had a short little family night out. It always kills me how social Lily is and how much she loves to be around other people. The very opposite of Pedro and I. I mean, we like to hang with people, sometimes. But Lily can go out all the time. You know?

Anyway, I was perusing my cellphone pictures and discovered that I have been a bit lax about posting them. The first one is from a nap a couple of days ago. The next one is Lily scared out of her wits in the car wash. The last one is of Lily shopping. The girl LOVES to shop. When my parents would take me shopping, they'd ask me what I liked and I would point to the nearest object without even looking. I still sort of loathe clothes shopping. However, do not get in my way if shoes are involved.... (oh geez, Lily just saw the latest Harper's Bazaar and is flicking through it with abandon. I told you people!)

So we made it to playgroup. I almost fell asleep sitting on the couch. We had a fun time though. Sort of. Lily has become more territorial about her toys. She started to play with this musical table with spinny things and whatnot. Of course the younger kids were attracted. She looked like she was playing whack-a-mole trying to smack the other children's hands away. We had a brief intervention. She was the biggest kid there and she could easily hurt a little one. I'm going to have to work with her a little more on sharing. Perhaps I could use shopping as a reward...?

No comments: