Sunday, September 11, 2011

So...

We all know what today is known for an since every tv station has a 9/11 special on, I'm not going to go on about it here. No disrespect intended but I have pony pictures to put up.

I'm glad that Pedro dragged my infected carcass up the mountain yesterday. We had to move a bit because we didn't leave until afternoon and it takes a couple of hours to get there. That's why I kept on saying "just pass him!" all the way. Once you hit Skyline Drive and get stuck behind a motorhome, you might not get a chance to pass. But we made it.


omgosh it was a beautiful day and there were tons of people up there. Which sucks if you're sight seeing but good revenue for the park (you have to pay $15 to get in). We didn't care so much about the trails but we still enjoyed the lookout views. :) Last time we went, it was super cloudy.

So we get to the stables and Lily runs in and yells "Where's my horse????!" Fortunately the ladies working there have a pretty good sense of humor. :) They had two cute little ponies tied up and they guessed it was me that called them earlier. Since we got there in good time and no one else was waiting they told me I could walk Lily as long as I wanted. I did 3 loops instead of 2. The bugs were pretty heinous. :)

I'm glad that I brought my cowboy boots. I'm sure I looked pretty in my dark green skirt and tan boots. lol OH well, you do what you have to do. :) Pedro was exhausted so he walked one loop with us and then took Madi to the car.

Lily seemed to have a great time. She was nervous at first but then she started holding her arms out to the side. :) She's a wild woman.














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Hope all are feeling better. Love G-ma