Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 25

Well, now. Madi has been a pistol lately. I gave her a peanut butter cracker yesterday. She didn't want it so she threw it on the sofa. Which wasn't far enough, apparently, because she picked it up and hucked it far as she could across the living room.

She was fine when we got to school although, she got mad at me for making her walk. When I was leaving she walked up to me and the TA and started blubbing. I say blubbing because that's what it sounded like. She laughed a bit, squeezed her eyes shut and tried AGAIN to cry. I swear. I thought Miss Lily was melodramatic. She cried when I left and I could hear her down the hall. Good grief. But I just kept on going. ha! The teacher said she went and picked Madi up and there were no tears and Madi turned and laughed at her. Freaking Geminis.

The TA took Miss Madi for a walk today and Madi flopped to the ground and wanted to be picked up. When no one would, she put her hands behind her head and crossed her feet like fine. She is a trip. whew I'm glad that I have her in school and that she's learning new things but dang, that girl is just testing us to see what she can get away with. Which is good but whew. :)

And we're heading into to town in a bit for more skating lessons. This is to make up the one we missed. And I've been coaching Lily on some things. Hopefully, it will help. If not, once the lessons are over, she never has to skate again. :)

No comments: