Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 29

Well, hmmm Today was better than yesterday. Although, that didn't take much! Lily and I made it to the gym and I'm slowly making my way back up to running 2.5 miles. I'd really love to just be able to run 3 miles without trying. lol There's this woman at the gym who works out on the elliptical machine for 30 minutes or so and then runs for an hour. I'm like, wow. I don't think I'll ever be able to do that. I'll bet she can't belly dance. Just kidding. :)

So Madi was a PITA again today. (Pain In The Ass) There were only three kids at school instead of the usual five and those three managed to wear the teacher and the TA out. Madi's been a pistol at home too. Throwing everything. Ah well. Sorry, my belly is full of penne and meatballs. It's hard to get worked up about anything!

I made chocolate chip walnut banana bread. yummm Lily wanted to cut her own piece and I really should've watched her because she took a quarter of the whole thing. *eyes* So there's one teeny chunk of it left. lol Oh well. It's nice to watch your kids enjoy something. Even Madi got in on the action. The sofa is still recovering from the Great Banana Bread Fight of 2011.

I swear.

No comments: