Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 31?

I kind of lost track. There wasn't a lot going on yesterday.

Today, they said Madi had a good day. The therapists worked her pretty hard. She checked out pretty fast on the way home.

Lily had a good day. They did "arting" and she did the SPIDERWEB. Okay, already. Geez.

Trying to get into fall but it's still kind of hot and humid. blech At least I made some amazing banana bread. ;) I"m not sure what that had to do with anything but it made me happy.

And tonight, for dinner, we will be having homemade potato soup (I love this recipe) and homemade bread. I hope. The dough is rising and I have all the ingredients but I've learned with two kids, that you never know WHAT's going to happen.

Oh yeah, Madi has 3 little dots on her face and the teacher told me to check around her waistband tonight and make sure it's not chicken pox. No, really.

No comments: