Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 23

Oh my goodness. This is the day that will not end. Or something. Madi had a good day blah blah blah. Just kidding. I have had a real up and down week so I have to complain about that.

I don't even know where to start there's been so much. I'll skip the Nutella mouth and let y'all know that when it comes to peanut allergies, apparently raw almonds are also bad. See, Lily's school doesn't allow unhealthy snacks. Kind of ties my hands for things. She won't eat mushy fruit and I can't send cookies or chips or anything. Which I wouldn't want to do but... She pretty much gets applesauce and goldfish crackers. EVERYDAY. I finally remembered to buy some yogurts so she can have one of those next week. So anyway, feeling bad for her I think of what I have in my cupboards and hurray, I have some raw almonds. They have a very firm no peanut rule so I think almonds are okay. I guess there was a big to-do and Lily cried and the boy in her class was fine but holy crap.

If you can't bring any nuts then how about NO NUTS WHATSOEVER gets printed in the forms? I don't have a nut allergy, my kids don't have nut allergies. If you tell me no peanuts, hey, that's cool. But if you really mean NO NUTS, then say it!

*cough*

So then there was the skating rink thing which we finally sorted out. I'm glad I run because all of this stress is probably hurting my heart.

So, there was another plea for information from the sheriff's office regarding this man that disappeared earlier this year. I saw the guy driving his car the same day he disappeared but later than what the sheriff's office knew about. It kind of bugged me but I thought how could knowing he was in Cville 90 minutes later be a big deal? But I felt bad, which also made me not want to call (don't want to get in trouble, gah), but I bit the bullet and called and told them what I knew. The Lieutenant was glad for the call and said every bit of info helped. I'm sure he was hoping for more info than I had but at least they know where he was a little later in the day.

JEESH

What else? So I almost killed a kid, or so you'd think from the reaction, I know, I know, it's serious. *eyebrow* I had to cancel on a friend's birthday plans which also sucked gas, but I can't be everywhere at once. Sigh. I swear I'm forgetting something else...

Oh well, it's been a very turbulent week. And I have one more COTTON PICKING day to get through. Well, Lily doesn't have school tomorrow so I can't kill anyone that way. It's just Madi, who WILL get a yogurt. LIly and I will hit the gym, get a few things and then get Madi again. I think it's time for carrot cake and or pecan pie. Oh yeah!

Hope everyone else had a good week.

Peace!

No comments: