Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 18 hahahahahha

So Madi has this thing where she doesn't like to poop around people. She'll go down the hall or into the foyer for some privacy. Or the bathtub. We know she loves doing it there!

She hadn't pooped at school until.... The back story is that I made home-made cauliflower soup and it was pretty good. Everyone ate it. It was very healthy with a whole head of cauliflower, a few potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic. Plus some milk to make it creamy. So Madi had a whole bowl last night and then ate more today....

The poor PT was putting her into some yoga poses. *snort* She pushed Madi's legs all the way up and guess what came out??? lol I honestly didn't notice that Madi wasn't in the clothes we sent her to school in until we were at the doctor's office. (Lily had a viral strep again) So it must've been SOME POOP! Beware of yoga. :)

Also, I haven't checked her bag yet. I'm not feeling great - I've only had one greek yogurt to eat all day. Maybe I'll tackle it after my lunch!

No comments: