Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Argh

So Lily was a complete bear this morning and didn't want to go to school. I finally snapped because I needed to get Madi out the door so I threw her alternate runners on the floor and headed out. Lily came running after me sniffling but I'm tired of these power struggles.

I think she got in trouble yesterday and I guess she's embarrassed? She got in trouble for yelling at Carson and for throwing her cracker crumbs on the floor. Yeah, Lily. There are repercussions to your behavior. We teach her that at home... I let her teachers know that she was in a bit of a mood today and didn't want to come to school. I feel that Lily needs to learn this stuff. Hitting is bad, yelling is bad. And I'm certainly not upset with the teachers.

She is a strong-willed kid. I'm not sure how to get through to her. We had an absolutely awful day a month or so ago where we had a sit down talk and worked a few things out. We might need to have another one. :/

No comments: