Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 17? I'm behind

So there's an auspicious cloud over our house today. Lily didn't go to school. She looked awful this morning. Then I gave her tylenol and now she's running around the house. Alright, her daddy made her lay on the sofa under a blanket and she's eating Eggo waffles. But I'm tired and sick so it looks like running around to me!












Oh man I'm sore from belly dancing. Stacy said she's not sore but I don't know if she was shaking things the way that I was. :) But I have two dimples now on either side of my belly button. So I keep on practicing. :)

I guess Madilyn is just keeping pace. She's vocalizing and making different sounds. Following one of the other kids around. School is going to do more for her than I can. And I asked her teacher about next year. She'll be evaluated and they'll see if she still needs the therapists. Cool with me!



Lily has been... I don't know. I'm taking her to the doctor today and I want to get to the bottom of this tummy ache business. The doctor did say it could be a mild case of irritable bowel but... It doesn't hurt unless we ask her to clean up her room. She went on and on about a sore stomach when we were with her g-ma and she told me the next day that was just kidding about the whole thing. So now I'm like, okay, that's it. I don't want her to suffer if she does hurt (she might have food allergies?) but I'm not going to let her pass on her chores every time either.

argh

Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy the pictures. I'm feeling pretty off myself today, I'd love to just lay down and sleep for the next 2 days. SIGH.





















No comments: