Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 27

Well, I"m feeling a bit fatigued so this will be short. I hope.

Madi woke Pedro up at two am, who in turn woke me up at 2:30. ack Pedro went to bed at 8pm so all of this didn't really bother him when he had to get up this morning. I didn't go to bed til midnight. Darn you cooking channel!

So I slept in and left the house late. I was probably less than 10 seconds in Madi's classroom. They said she sat on the floor (where I dumped her and her bag) for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what just happened to her. ha! But she had a good day.

I finally got back to running 2 miles. 2.1 to be precise. *cough* I'm proud of my fat old self for running. It's hard work! But one of my shoes is starting to break down. Not surprising.

Lily has a show and tell tomorrow. wheee! She just happened to mention this so I'll need to check her bag for a note or something. Good grief.

Oh and I scored some half price horseback riding lessons. wheee! I get emails from livingsocial? Or something and most of the time, the deals don't interest me but today's did! The farm is just down the road from us so yay! I got one of Lily and one for me. LOL What?

No comments: