Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Skate Princess

Lily did so much better today. WOW Poor Pedro went to an airshow and was rained out. So he missed it. She was almost skating. She can turn now and even jump. A little. :) It was so nice to see because she really didn't want to go back. I told her she needed to finish her lessons and then she wouldn't have to go back.







Oh and my handgun request was approved! wheee! It took about 5 hours. I guess it had to go through Canadian law enforcement agencies. I wasn't totally hung up on getting one but I'm glad that I can. Was that English? I'm dead tired and Lily is pestering me with questions. Oh and we got her a riding helmet. It was just $30 so she can go to the lessons down the road. wheee! I feel like instead of slowing down, life just kicked from first gear to second.

Mercy.













No comments: