Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 26

First of all, I cannot believe that Madi has been in school over a month. It's nice because she is on a routine now. She naps around 1 to 3 or 4, everyday, regardless of weekday or weekend. She's got more confidence, more attitude (argh). She's more fun to be around although she throws a lot of stuff so you have to be on guard.

Lily's skating lesson.... went better than the last time but she still cried. She gets frustrated BUT she doesn't listen to her teacher. She does until she gets on the ice. Then she falls and gets frustrated. But the last 5 or so minutes of class she got up and stayed up. She was kind of listening and moving her skates. She was one of the slowest kids but she was still doing it. Hey, not bad for only 2 lessons. :) Lesson #3 is this Saturday while Pedro is at an airshow. I've been pretty tickled that he's made an effort to come and watch her. Monday he went into work early so that he could leave early enough for us to pick him up.

Pretty cool, right?

Well, I think I'm going to go and lay down with Madi for a bit. I had some insomnia again last night. I swear. I'm my own worst enemy. Madi's been sleeping pretty well. She wakes up thirsty or hot/cold like the rest of us. The best part is that she rolls over and goes back to sleep. :)

No comments: