Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yoga

Yes, I made it to yoga this morning. I think an hour and a half for a prenatal yoga class is too long. I was ready to eat my own feet by the end of it. But I was nice and relaxed too - for a little while. I was so hungry that I went and got Thai food to take home. Lily really surprised me by eating a very shrimpy tasting wonton. She then ransacked my pad thai when the massaman curry was too spicy for her. Sigh. I'm glad I have a kid that tries new things - sometimes.

I caught BG in a cute pose today. I'm sure the poor stuffed animal was an unwilling companion of some sort or another. Have I blogged about the new tv? It's nice. Lily asks for us to turn it on, since the switches are on the top and she can't reach them. :) She's been really sweet today. Lots of giggles and silliness. It's been a nice change from the grumpy moodiness. Anyway, I'm really tired and don't have a lot of to entertaining things to say. Except that Pedro isn't allowed to have anymore Thai food. P U

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the cat Lily got for Christmas Eve? LOL (stacy)

Anonymous said...

Yes it is. It didn't take BG long to find it. :P I can't begrudge him a little comfort though.

Sonia

Anonymous said...

That poor stuffed cat will never be the same again!!! (stacy)