Monday, January 5, 2009

Grumpy

It's hard to get back into the old routine. I feel like I have so much coming up this year. Finishing school, getting licensed, having a kid, etc. Sigh. I also just don't sleep well so I don't have the reserves to deal with stuff. Oh well. You do what you have to, right? Anyway, I took a picture of Lily sleeping yesterday. I love watching her sleep. I didn't know I could love someone so much. :)

ummm I did buy that dragon from the toy store. I adore it. Lily is slightly afraid of it. :) Oh, in the good news department, I've been going to the gym again. I like how my body feels stronger. I really disliked how hard it was to move around when I was pregnant with Lily. I swore to myself I would do what I could this time to be in better shape. My gym membership runs out at the end of February and I've started looking for places close by with pools. I imagine that will feel great - to be somewhat weightless for a while. :)

I can't wait for the tv to get here on Wednesday. I hope it's not delayed. Lily doesn't watch much tv but I've really noticed how much more Lily hangs around me when she doesn't have Clifford to watch. :)

No comments: