Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good news

Best Buy called and the tv is coming tomorrow. Of course, I will have to wait for Pedro to get home to set it up so really, I won't have tv until Thursday. A week since I last had tv and an hour of the day to myself! achem

In other news, I'm still suffering from insomnia. It's awful. I can't even sleep during my attempted naps during the day. I've been researching natural sleep aids since I'm sure I can't take Ambien while pregnant. I do remember one night, when I washed my hands just before going to bed (what can I say - I've got great hygiene), with Sleep handsoap. Lavender was featured heavily in it. I fell asleep right away whilst smelling one hand. (I know, I'm clean but weird). So I've picked a few things from L'Occitane that will hopefully help. It sucks because I know, in a few months, I'm going to be sleep deprived while caring for a new baby. I'd sort of like to be rested up for that. Sigh.

Maybe I should just have a big ole turkey sandwich every night before bed. Considering that I usually have to make myself something before I go to bed, it might work.

No comments: