Sunday, January 25, 2009

And I present to you... Lucille!

Yes, I'm dorky. I name my cars. I'm sure that I do other dorky things as well. I'm just not so worried about them at the moment. Why, you may ask? Because it feels like a wrestling match is going on in my belly. Yes, I'm uncomfortable but all that activity is reassuring. I really think there's a future in uterus windows.

Anyway, here is my new fun car. I love it. I just changed the front porch lightbulb that was dead, so that I can look at it tonight without having to shine a flashlight through a window. Yes, that's how in love I am. It is so nice not being all squished in the car. There are lots of nice features. And I find it fun to drive. Again, I love it. I'm so glad that I found something that we can all enjoy. And by we, I mean, me. :)

I have a lot going on tomorrow. Doctor's visit for me. Then lunch with a friend. Then maybe a short nap, then meeting with an accountant. WHEW. Tomorrow is going to be rough. I know poor lunching stay at home mommy has to leave the house for more than a couple of hours. Well, :P

Note baby in glass door wondering what the heck mama is doing with that dern car AGAIN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Updates please.....

Jennifer said...

I love your new ride!