Saturday, January 24, 2009

Car

Well, today is Pedro's birthday but I got the present.

I wanted to go car shopping because we're squished in the Jetta now and I'm having a hard time getting Lily in the back seat what with her weighing 35 pounds and me being all pregnant and stuff.

I spent a long time researching vehicles online and Pedro and I narrowed our choice down to the CRV. There was one I really liked so..... I'll put some pictures up tomorrow. :) I amazed at how well it handles and seeing Pedro fit in a vehicle with Lily in the seat behind him with room to swing her feet well... it defies description. :) Unless, that part counted.

Anyway, I'm super exhausted. We were there for over 3 hours. And I have to go back because the salesperson has stuff to explain to me. I was Lily wrangling so I missed out on a lot. I figured out to how move the side mirrors all on my own though.... :)

No comments: