Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sweet

Here's a video of Lily brushing her hair last night. Please ignore the mess on the dresser. :P

I made it to class last night. I keep telling myself just to get it finished up but it's been so hard. I feel like an old woman (shut up Pedro) cuz my hip has started going out on me too. So I'm sleep deprived, hobbling around and just plain old cranky. I only have two months left. I'm trying really hard to suck it up. Sigh.

I also have a new addiction to hard candy. Especially Jolly Ranchers. They take away that sour taste in my mouth. I kind of forgot how hard pregnancy can be. Well, I'm almost halfway through that so whew. I just really have a lot of my plate this year. Fortunately a lot of things fo the new baby are ready to go or almost. The crib is still in my room and I kept all of Lily's bottles. I probably won't even think about other baby stuff until after class is finished. :P



No comments: