Friday, January 2, 2009

Dying without Cable

Slightly dramatic as we only get 20 channels (or less). But I'm used to getting a slight reprieve while Lily watches Arthur or Curious George. Since there's on PBS, there's no rest for mommy. I was getting really frustrated with her. It's a good thing she was wearing her helmet cuz I'd tap her head. Only to see the lights flash, I swear. Daphne was enjoying the sun today. She had been rolling around in it and showing off her big beautiful hairy belly. She decided not to let me take photographic evidence though. :P

While Lily was watching videos with me I did manage to get her hair up in a twist. I had to battle with her to leave it alone though. I think it lasted 5 minutes. Oh well. I don't think I have anything new to report. I am thinking of getting a smaller tv for the bedroom. I just can't take it. Isn't that sad? It seems like I'm incapable of entertaining myself. The toy store that we went to earlier this week didn't have any battery operated toys that I could see. There were puppets, music boxes, books. All things to fuel the imagination and not stunt it. Pedro and I can't wait to go back. There was a large gorgeous dragon hand puppet. I held it up to Lily who tolerated it until I started to make it talk. heeeee! Oh cool, they have a website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so Daphne showed herself AFTER I left! :) Wait it WAS Friday that I visited right? Gosh my days are so mixed up! I'm enjoying my last day of break with french toast and mimosas. Should I set out another plate for you???? :-D I can drink your share of mimosas! Happy 2009 (again!)!!! (stacy)