Thursday, January 22, 2009

The other shoe drops

Since I've had a horrid week based on the amount of heartburn I've had vs. the lack of sleep, I feel like I'm ready to make my list of what I hate about being pregnant:

1. The sour taste in my mouth that doesn't stop regardless of what I eat or drink. I suck on Jolly Ranchers almost all day long because that helps. My teeth? Not so thrilled.

2. The heartburn.

3. The gas. (oh yeah, I said it)

4. The bones in my feet spreading apart. My feet have been hurting for no apparent reason lately. It's annoying since I lost my wings and can't fly everywhere anymore.

5. Diet restrictions. Self-imposed, to be sure. But I was staring at the package of dumplings in the freezer wondering if they'd set my stomach off. Anyway, I was looking forward to a Thai Chicken Pizza tomorrow (trust me it's awesome) but now I wonder if that would give me a "night to remember". Last night was bad enough. I broke out all the medical books I have to help me avoid another night like last night. It's sad when you take Tums and the Tums make you feel more nauseous. Sigh.

Oh, I know things could be worse. But I have school hanging over my head. I should've been done March 4th and now that's pushed back a week. I'm only going to get more pregnant so I want to get things wrapped up as quickly as possible. I also know that this is a temporary gig. Only 5 more months.... :P

I did have a cute video of Lily doing my hair but Pedro hasn't quite set up everything in the computer correctly yet so you all can't see it. Talk to the wookie.

No comments: