Friday, January 23, 2009

Boo

I am tired today. Friday's are always bad. I manage to shuffle through the week and keep on going just to get to Friday. Then it all catches up to me. Today hasn't been a total bust, though. I'm almost done my passport application and I've been enjoying looking out the window. It's a little warmer today and there are more critters out and about. But I'd like to point out that Lily wants all toddlers to understand the importance of accessories. A roomy purse is perfect for stashing cookies and juice boxes. Especially if it's been stolen from mommy.

I really wanted to get a birdbath after I saw a bluejay trying to drink stale rain water from a loose plastic bag in my backyard. I'd like to point out that it was probably NOT my plastic bag as we recycle. Anyhoo, I felt really bad for it and decided to get something a little more hygienic. Or something. Anyway, I saw four little birds in there this morning. They had really blue backs. Bluebirds? I've never seen them before. Poor little things were doing their best to siphon off some of the water around the brick of ice. Maybe I should be nice and throw some bird seed out there too.....