Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy Beez

We've had quite the week. I feel like I've been running errands every morning and then sleeping for a couple of hours before hastily whipping up a dinner and then running out the door. I am really worn out and I'll be glad when class is over. I feel like I have a good understanding of all the basics. Now I'm just refining those rough edges. I really just want class over with, though. Did I say that already???

I plugged up my camera with the intention of downloading the one or two pictures of Lily on it. Lo and behold there were almost 20. Apparently, Pedro got the camera bug last night and took a lot of pics of Lily eating peanut butter. Jif was spared from the salmonella outbreak - I checked! That's why choosy moms choose Jif. I really couldn't help myself. Sorry. Toast and PB is my favorite meal at the moment. Easy, fast and it doesn't upset my tummy.

Let's see, how to bring Lily's stories up to date. She's been talking with real words more often. I have this puzzle game that I play on the computer and I've started saying the words out loud. Lily copies me. :) She got to meet a horse yesterday. There was one in the Food Lion parking lot. It was great fun until we got close. Then she got scared. :) She was a sweet horse though. I guess that's the sneaky pleasure of being a mom. I got the pet the horse too. Her owner was giving her big chunks of mango so I know she was well taken care of. Do you know how much mangoes cost these days?????

In other news, I've been getting my goals met. My passport has been sent off, I have an accountant and I guess that's it really. Shoot. I felt so much more accomplished than that. There are more things coming down the pike. Not the least of which is baby #2. Pedro gets to pick the first name and I get to pick the middle. I think we'd better get cracking on it.

No comments: