Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Sweetest Thing

Lily woke up this morning, looked over at me and said "mama" in this really cute little voice. Then she scrambled her way across the bed and threw her arm around my neck and snuggled. :) Then she turned over and tried to push me off of the bed.....

Anyway, I have that sweet image to sustain me. Lily threw up this morning too after a long series of coughs. I managed to catch most of it on a burp cloth and her shirt. But then she wouldn't pull her arm out of the shirt, so I pulled her arm and then everything ricocheted and she got puke in her hair. Sigh. It's just been one of those mornings.

Oh and I put Vick's Vaporub on my feet last night. I didn't wake up coughing once, how funny is that?

1 comment:

M'Lou said...

Well, I am surprised about the cough. Vicks on the feet! Try it on Lily too. It was initially for children's coughs and then it apparently works for adults too. Weird. Verrrra, weirrrrd. :)