Sunday, November 9, 2008

D*mn

Someone gave me a cold. I am very upset. I had a tickle in my throat last night which has blossomed into an extremely sore throat. I HATE sore throats. The worst part? I shared my cereal last night with Lily. sigh. Why did I share? Well, we went to a birthday party for my friend's parents and I was around a smoky bonfire for a couple of hours. I figured maybe it was smoke inhalation? Oh no, my friends. It's viral and covered in mucus.

Also? It's 7:30am and I'm the only poor sucker up in my household on a Sunday am. Oh yeah, these pictures are from Stacy. She likes taking pictures when you don't know she's watching you. :) Lily was a riot last night. In good and bad ways. There was a baby boy there, almost one year old, and I kept telling her to be careful around him. She ran up to him at one point and I said "Lily be careful you don't stomp on him". Well how in the world did she know the word stomp? She started stomping and got him once on the leg! Mortification! She also gave him a really nice hug before we left so hopefully that made up for it. *rolling eyes* Also, there was a little girl there, a couple of years older than Lily. Lily called her "baby". For half the night you'd hear "Baby, c'mere!". She played with Lily a bit but I could tell she wanted a break. :)

Yes, I have mad weiner roasting skills. It was a very fun night. Stacy's family is laid back but always ready to laugh. They adored Lily (I think). She's been over there once or twice with me, previously. So she knew a few people. More than her daddy did! Pedro said he had fun too. It was nice hanging outside around a bonfire. I tried to share my hotdogs with Lily but she wasn't really interested and they were fireroasted, okay?? Also, the Mexican restaurant was good yesterday too. I can eat anything as long as it's fried. How does that work exactly? With Lily, I wanted to eat fruit 24 hours a day. And with whomever this is, I have to eat huge amounts of fattening food. If I don't, my stomach growls and snaps at me. And I'm not gaining weight. How weird is that? It had better NOT be twins.

3 comments:

That Chick Over There said...

Twins aren't so bad. :)

LzyMom said...

Oops! :)

Well, your twins sound wonderful. I could get stuck with Jekyll and Hyde. And besides, I love sleep and I didn't get much with Lily. I assume it would be halved with two. Did I get that right?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! A wennie roast. Looks like you all had fun. Going to Houston Tues. to visit with Lee and her family for a week. Love g-ma