Thursday, November 6, 2008

Little Helper

Lily has been kind of amazing today. This morning, as I was getting her dressed, she said "My sock, my shoe". She usually says them seperately. Also, she's been really helpful today. She spilled a drink and I threw a burp cloth at her and asked her to clean it up, while I ran and cleaned up a cat mess. She did! I asked her to come out from the entertainment center - and she did! I asked her to bring me the VHS tape she found while rummaging around - and she did! The biggest shock of all? She's currently eating half of my liverwurst sandwich. I mean, she won't give it back. Sigh.

Anyway, back to studying. Poor Lily's been entertained by the tv the last few days. This test should be a doozy but it will all be done tonight and then we can go to playgroup tomorrow. :)

No comments: