Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lime in the Coconut (when it really should be in the Corona)

Yes, I could do with a yummy alcoholic drink today. Too bad that i have to wait another 29 weeks. I'm very VERY tired today. My cold has come back and I'm all congested and feeling crappy. And I can't really take any medications to help. SIGH I know, things could be worse, but I'm tired and sick and tired. I hope I perk up in the second trimester. And I cannot wait to get an ultrasound on Monday. Oh no. We're watching videos on youtube and since she seems to be afraid of Beeker singing Carmen, I found a Maria Callas video and there's a conductor. Lily ran away then came back with two toys to help her conduct too. SIGH Alright, she left, I can enjoy Callas in peace. :)

Anyway, Lily put on her own shoes today. On the right feet!!! She's growing and changing. It's so weird. Well, since my brain isn't really working well today I'll come to the point of the title....



Oh, and in case you were curious about the Callas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may sound weird but if you rub vicks vapor rub and your feet and then putwarm socks on you won't cough and you'll a good nights rest

LzyMom said...

Didn't I already post about how I used vicks on my feet? It's not coughing that keeps me from sleeping. It's Lily and her 5am wake up calls. And blowing my nose in the middle of the night. I can't take decongestants. :(