Friday, November 14, 2008

Breaking the chain...

of having cake for lunch. I had a chocolate croissant today. I know, my eating habits might appear to be atrocious but I'm not sure what else to do. I stole two of Pedro's fries today. The first one tasted disgusting, which I thought could be some sort of fluke, so I had #2. Also puke worthy. Now I know fries aren't healthy but my point is they're usually pretty easy on the taste buds, so if I can't eat them.... I'm 9.5 weeks, almost, and I think this is the worst week, hormone-wise. Hopefully, next week I'll be able to have salads for lunch. hmmm Salad cake.

Also, I need to get a good rice pudding recipe. I do NOT like the ones that call for cooked rice. I had a really good one from Cooking Light but I can't find it. I paid almost $4 for a can of rice pudding from Whole Foods. I could've made a gallon of pudding on my own for that price. Sigh.

Now all I can think about is that can of rice pudding. Dang it!

No comments: