Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Day After, the Day After

This is a picture of the disco diva last night after she got her codeine. All of the stickers that the nurses had given her, had to go on her face. She looks a little happy, no? I have to give props to Martha Jefferson Hospital. Everyone there was extremely patient and gentle with Miss Lily. I've always been very well treated every time I've had to go there. Including, when I gave birth to Miss Lily. :) I don't know how they do it, they always seem to have the best staff. The only thing that scared me last night, was the humongous State Police officer that showed up asking for information. I'm a tall chick but he made me feel like an ant. I was reminded of the Princess Bride:

"I'm on the Brute Squad."

"You are the Brute Squad."

No comments: