Friday, November 14, 2008

Moo

Well, things are still pretty germ coated at our house. I thought sleeping with Lily and being in with the steam would help me sleep last night. ummm, not. I had to switch beds with Pedro in the middle of the night so that I wouldn't wake Lily with my coughing. Yeah, it's still that bad. Now Lily's snot factory has kicked into high gear. But we're all struggling on. I missed two nights of class this week too. I really debated it with myself but I thought, if I go and become sicker then I might miss even more classes. And it has been nice having dinner at the table and talking and stuff. Sigh. Less than 4 months to go.

Oh yeah, Lily's riding her Moo. I try to teach her the names of different animals when we're out and I taught her that cows "Moooo". She thinks that's hysterical so everything is a Moo now. And yes, I had a baby blanket in the shape of an elephant that I called Moo, so it's just the circle of life. Or something. Sigh.

No comments: