Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gym

Why yes, I did go to the gym yesterday. It had been a few weeks so I took it pretty easy. I do feel better physically, but I woke up from my nap early yesterday (horrors) starving! I kind of wonder what the point in going to the gym is if one is going to be so hungry that they eat back all the calories they just burned. Sigh.

Let's see, Lily has been alternatively extremely funny and extremely irritating. Right now she's pushing all the buttons on the printer, trying to get it to do something. It's so cute watching her grow up and become more independent, but it's also frustrating when you tell her for the 100th time not to play with the cat food. (Or eat it). Did I mention that her horse's name is Moo Moo? We have an interesting household. Last night I heard Pedro tell Lily "Grab the bowl Lily. Be careful don't drop it."

SMASH

I didn't laugh although it was quite funny. I ran into the kitchen and rescued Lily while Pedro cleaned it up. I'm seriously thinking of switching to all plastic dinnerware for a few years.

I hope everyone has a good New Year's Eve. I've been very introspective lately - partly the holidays, partly just life. Hopefully, a new life will be joining our family next year. I'm not putting too much stock in it being a girl (shut it, Pedro) because the ultrasound was done so early. It will be what it will be, right? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy or girl what ever this little precious one may be, they will be blessed by a loving and devoted Mom and Dad. God bless your New Year with much love and precious addition to our family. Love g-ma

Anonymous said...

Oh! also one devoted g-ma:):):):):):)::))

Anonymous said...

And one Great Big Sister. g-ma:):):)

LzyMom said...

Thanks g-ma. :) I hope you guys had a good new year's eve.