Monday, December 22, 2008

Beware: the Zombie Invasion

I may be the next victim as Lily tried to take a chunk out of me last night. She was on my lap, facing Pedro and I thought she was nuzzling me. I let out a bloodcurdling scream when her teeth started clamping down on my skin. It somehow doesn't look as painful as it was, in pictures. I hope that made sense. It's the end of a long day. I've been making up classes I've missed so I had class from 9 to 2, met Pedro at the dealership at 2:15, then went home and slept from 3 until 5:22. Yeah, the last part was a mistake. I thought Pedro would wake me up for school. I usually leave at 5:20. So I was late, but I made it to night class too. SIGH.

I didn't vilify Lily too much for biting me. Pedro was playing this annoying video game where you have to feed people sprouts and then make sure they fart so they don't explode. Lily hated it. I think that's why she bit me. *grumble* I took this picture just a few minutes ago. It is really cold in my neck of the woods right now. I think it's 10F outside. It's around -12C. Oh yeah, it's cold. So there's a roaring fire and BG is sprawled out in front of it. I call this look "dead cat". Anyway, I really should be getting to bed. I have another long day tomorrow. Plus I got cool new sheets to sleep on. We've been so broke-ass poor for so long that I finally got to replace the stained sheets with holes in them. Go me! I know, I chose to be a stay at home mom with all the financial sacrifices that entails. But it still feels nice to have pretty new purple sheets. :) Merry Christmas to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL I can't believe that I am reduced to laughing hysterically at granny and others farting and exploding on line. I was called off today due to low patient senses. I am watching Mrs. Santa Clause and watching the sprout family farting. Thank you Sonia you have brought some humor to my day.
LOL LOL LOL LOL Sarah

LzyMom said...

Oh no, g-ma! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself but don't play it around Lily or you may get bit!

Anonymous said...

Well of COURSE Lily didn't like that game. She's a Libra. :) We Libras don't like crudeness. :-P

I hope no one farts at the party tomorrow! Things might get ugly with the biting....(stacy)