Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fish!

Actually, Lily pronounces it FEESH! So it takes me a minute to figure out that she wants to watch Finding Nemo. You know, as hard as it is running after a toddler (and they do run, thank heavens for hoodies) it's a fascinating time, watching them absorb so much information.

I have been a little busy today trying to clear up clutter. It's like usually I don't see it, but lately it drives me crazy. I've gotten to the point where I just throw things out if I haven't used them in a long time and they're just sitting there irritating me. It's hard for me, in one respect, because I am an only child and therefore the steward of two people's "things". I want Lily to know her other two grandparents although she'll only learn about them through pictures and pretty jewelry (thanks mom!).

I should also be a bit more vigilant than I am right now. Lily didn't want to wear a diaper this morning. No wet spots yet. I have her potty in her room and took the best picture of her sitting on it and playing video games. I will NOT be posting THAT picture. I have some standards.

I know, surprise, right?

No comments: