Tuesday, December 2, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Being tired and not particularly creative, yes, Pedro got us a Christmas tree tonight. It's a very nice one, but freaking huge. Ow. I just gave myself carpet burn on the bottom of my foot! I have an itch. NEVERMIND.

It was so peaceful tonight hanging out with Pedro. Lily put herself to sleep before I got home. Go Lily! The tree was up and there was a fire going. It was just such a beautiful feeling. Until I had to get up to do the dishes. SIGH

Class was busy tonight. A couple of massage ladies showed up to get waxed. I was sort of counting on a relaxed evening, that's why I didn't have a nap today. I know, poor me. I was working hard! At least I did a good job on the eyebrows. :) I have a facial to do tomorrow night, cuz one of the school people is coming in and then I have another one to do on Thursday cuz a mom is coming in. WHEW It's almost like work!

No comments: